Effective Dec 7, 2020, we will be offering free delayed price storage for wheat and soybeans.
For program details, go to the current storage program link.
Starting January 18, 2021, we will be offering free DP for corn.
We can take your contracted soybeans & corn early
If you have contracted soybeans and corn to haul that were sold for May 2021 thru July 2021 delivery, we can take them now and payment for the soybeans and corn will be made for the contracted month you sold the soybeans and corn.
Premium Soybean Marketing Options
Soybean Producers: You can sell soybeans delivered directly into the AGP Processing Plants at Aberdeen, SD and Dawson, MN. Contact our Grain Merchandising Staff for details.
Wheaton, Minnesota (56296)
Britton Grain Terminal
We look forward to serving you at the Britton Grain Terminal!
To sell grain or get quotes, call Leif Erickson or Deanna Jahnig at the Terminal at 605-448-2261. Or call the Merchandising Staff at our Main Office at 1-800-258-4744. You can also visit them on the web at wdcoop.com.
If you are interested in what the vital statistics are for the Britton Grain Terminal CLICK HERE
Want to add 15-20 cents premium to the price of your old crop grain?
Contact Duane Steen to learn more:
320-748-7289 (Graceville office)
320-808-1337 (Duane Cell)
- Cattle Gain on Tuesday
- Fat cattle futures closed with triple digit gains, capturing the feed cost weakness. The front month futures were $1.72 to $2.15 stronger pushing June to $123.10. There were a few $120 sales reported in TX. USDA confirmed some light $125 sales for higher graded cattle, but noted the deals were...
- Wheats Close Mixed on Tuesday
- At the close, winter wheat markets were in the red whereas spring wheat was comfortably in the black. CBT futures closed 9 to 10 1/2 cents lower. HRW futures ended the session 3 1/4 to 4 1/4 cents weaker. Spring wheat prices are up double digits led by an 18...
- Hogs Close Mostly Higher
- The expanded limits were not needed for the Turnaround Tuesday session in lean hogs. Futures faded back from gains to close mixed within 65 cents. Dalian Live Hog Prices continued weaker on Monday, with a 4.7% drop to 17,015 yuan/MT (~ $1.19/lb). USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was $4.47 higher...
- Cotton Closes Higher on Tuesday
- At the closing bell for the Tuesday session, domestic cotton futures were 13 to 60 points in the black. After an inside day on Monday, the US dollar index futures were weaker on Tuesday. Zhengzhou Cotton Prices in China were also weaker again on Tuesday, closing at 15,335 yuan/MT (~...
- Soybeans Weaken on Tuesday
- Front month soybeans closed the session with double digit losses. New crop futures added to midday losses to close 16 to 17 cents weaker. Soymeal prices weakened by $8.20 to $9.80 on Tuesday, putting pressure on soybeans through lost product value. Soybean oil faded in the afternoon as well, but...
- New Crop Faded into Close
- Corn futures ended the Tuesday session mixed, with a fractional gain in July but 18 to 18 1/4 cent givebacks for new crop. Selling reflected the heavy 5-7 day rain forecasts for IA and also the ECB. The national average spot basis for corn futures was back to below July...