Premium Soybean Marketing Options
Soybean Producers: You can sell soybeans delivered directly into the AGP Processing Plants at Aberdeen, SD and Dawson, MN. Contact our Grain Merchandising Staff for details.
Please call the location you are delivering to for receiving hours.
Britton Grain Terminal
We look forward to serving you at the Britton Grain Terminal!
To sell grain or get quotes, call Deanna Jahnig at the Terminal at 605-448-2261 or call Doug Wilson or Leif Erickson at our Main Office at 1-800-258-4744.
If you are interested in the the vital statistics for the Britton Grain Terminal CLICK HERE
Want to add 15-20 cents premium to the price of your old crop grain?
Contact Duane Steen to learn more:
320-748-7289 (Graceville office)
320-808-1337 (Duane Cell)
- Soy Futures Gaining into Report Day
- Soybean futures are starting off Friday with 2 to 8 ¾ cent gains. USDA will release updated US and global supply/demand estimates at noon EST/11 am CST. The Soybean Oil futures led the soy complex on Thursday with 3.6% gains of over 170 points. The Jan contract is still at...
- Wheat Futures Fading into Report Day
- Front month wheat futures are currently a penny to 5 cents lower into the report day. Wheat prices settled the Thursday session near their highs with another gain day. KC led the way with 1.7% gains of as much as 11 ½ cents. CBT SRW futures ended the day 5...
- Cotton Down into the AM Session
- Cotton prices are sitting 9 to 29 points in the red heading into the day session. Front month cotton futures closed the Thursday session with gains of as much as 2.84 cents. March was at a limit gain earlier in the session. March futures sit at a net 317 point...
- Cattle Close Red on Thursday
- After a back and forth session for Thursday, which had the Feb contract within a $2.82 range from -$1.15 to +$1.67. USDA had the Thursday cash market from $166-170, though action was light and the bulk remains near $170-171. Feeder cattle futures ended the day with triple digit losses in...
- Triple Digit Losses for Hog Futures
- The Thursday hog trade finished with prices 20-30 cents off their lows on $1.32 to $1.52 losses. The National Average Base Hog price was $2.61 weaker to $51.71. The CME Lean Hog Index fell by 17 cents to $69.43 for 12/05. USDA’s Export Sales data showed 25,944 MT of pork...
- Pre-Report Day Strength for Corn
- Corn prices are fractionally to a penny higher going into the USDA report day. Preliminary OI data had the market net new buying yesterday into the data with 2k new futures, 5.4k new calls, and 5k new puts added. The corn market followed the wheat trade with gains on Thursday....
|Name||Delivery End||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.