Please direct all Clinton, MN grain questions to Duane at the Graceville elevator at 320-808-1337 or Doug/Greg at the Wheaton main office at 320-563-8152.
Premium Soybean Marketing Options
Soybean Producers: You can sell soybeans delivered directly into the AGP Processing Plants at Aberdeen, SD and Dawson, MN. Contact our Grain Merchandising Staff for details.
Wheaton, Minnesota (56296)
Britton Grain Terminal
We look forward to serving you at the Britton Grain Terminal!
To sell grain or get quotes, call Leif Erickson or Deanna Jahnig at the Terminal at 605-448-2261. Or call the Merchandising Staff at our Main Office at 1-800-258-4744. You can also visit them on the web at wdcoop.com.
If you are interested in what the vital statistics are for the Britton Grain Terminal CLICK HERE
Want to add 15-20 cents premium to the price of your old crop grain?
Contact Duane Steen to learn more:
320-748-7289 (Graceville office)
320-808-1337 (Duane Cell)
- Soy Recovers on Wednesday
- Soybean futures were back up after the drop on Tuesday. Beans closed 5 to 11 cents stronger, led by January. Jan beans are still a net 32 1/2 cents in the red for the week. Soymeal futures pulled back from their midday gains, but were still up $5.60 to $7.70...
- Cotton Down Triple Digits Again
- After limit losses on Tuesday, Wednesday’s session closed with the board 149 to 226 points in the red. Old crop remains above $1/lb. New crop futures closed 1 to 75 points weaker with Dec now at 86.40 cents/lb. A current break in Zhengzhou Cotton Prices in China led the PRC...
- Wheat Closes Mixed on Wednesday
- The wheat markets pulled back after attempting a midweek bounce back. CBT SRW futures closed mixed in the front months, ending the day within 4 3/4 cents of UNCH. KC HRW prices ended the session 2 1/2 to 4 3/4 cents in the red. MPLS futures closed 6 1/4 to...
- Lean Hogs Close Wednesday Mixed
- Hog futures closed mixed on Wednesday with 15 to 25 cent gains in the Dec and Feb contracts, The back month futures closed 7 to 37 cents weaker on the day. USDA’s National Average Base hog price for Wednesday afternoon was another $1.35 higher to $57.95. CME’s Lean Hog Index...
- Corn Closes off Highs, Still in Black
- Corn futures faded by the close, but were still in the black. December futures ended the day 4 cents off their high with a 5 cent gain, while March closed 4 3/4 cents off the high and a 4 cent recovery. New crop prices closed 2 cents in the black...
- Cattle Market Closes Wednesday Higher
- At the closing bell for the midweek session, live cattle futures were off their intraday highs, but still $.12 to $1.12 in the black. December was the weakest. Central Stockyards is hosting a bonus Thursday auction as the FCE online auction resulted in no sales for the 1,868 head listed....